KEEPING THE RIDER ON THEIR TOES, LITERALLY!
• Wave velocity and intensity are adjustable in seconds to suit every age and skill level.
• Variable wave shape feature means the waves profile shifts between a slight roller
and an 8ft+ steep barrel in seconds.
• The dynamic and variable ‘Tube’ or ‘Barrel’ feature can be set on/off
during a riders turn.
• Durable PVC and stainless steel linked mesh riding surface
• Industry standard pumping and electrical systems
• Optional fully self-contained plant room installed within the ride footprint*
• 2 year or optional 5 year extended warranty*
• Riders start out on a water free surface, with the wave intensity building gradually
below them meaning they are in constant control.
• As quickly as their first go, riders can be driving through an 8ft barrelling tube.
Smiling and waving all the while.
• As riders skills improve so the wave adjusts, more power, more difficult wave shapes
and sizes add to the challenge and keep them returning for more.
• No residual water flows mean riders don’t get washed around un-controllably, should
a rider fall they simply stand and walk off.
• Patented Mesh Riding surface means the wave surface becomes 100% free of water
less than 1 second from activation of the emergency stop.
• Matched Board contours and water energy mean if the riders board positioning is
wrong for any reason the energy won’t transfer and falls are greatly reduced
as a result.
• Operators can walk freely within the wave’s flow, helping beginners and children
easily and safely with sure footing.